During the month of May we did the assessment of the proyect. The forms were sent to the coordinators and they passed the evaluation sheet to their local teams. Then the coordinators had a global view of their schools conclusions.
During our meeting in Poland in May 2013 all the countries revised the initial plan to check the objectives, products and activities done as well as to do a final evaluation of the project. After our assessment process we took the results to our countries.
- the objectives have been reached.
- All the mobilities were done.
- All parents and students have been involved in the proyect somehow (students 100%)
- All the teachers have taken part of the proyect.
- ITC used
- Proyect coordinator role satisfactory
- Increase in students motivation to learn a foreign language
- The educative community has learnt about other countries
- The inial improvement proposals were fullfilled during the sencond year
- New activities and products have been created
- All the products were done